Are Invisalign clear teeth aligners right for you?
At ScenicView dental Dr. Nulph, who is a certified Invisalign provider can help you decide if you are a candidate for Invisalign. Invisalign has become a popular choice for those who want to avoid traditional braces and has been an effective orthodontic treatment for individuals with
- Gaps in Teeth
How does it work?
How Invisalign Treatment Works
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
- Invisalign is made to be convenient and virtually invisible.
- Your life will not be interrupted as you can continue to enjoy the foods and activities you love.
- Easier to brush, floss and take care of your oral health.
- Insurance may cover up to 50% of treatment cost.
- Established ScenicView patients get their Invisalign consultation and digital treatment plan at no cost.