Are Invisalign clear teeth aligners right for you?
At ScenicView dental Dr. Nulph, who is a certified Invisalign provider can help you decide if you are a candidate for Invisalign. Invisalign has become a popular choice for those who want to avoid traditional braces and has been an effective orthodontic treatment for individuals with
- Gaps in Teeth
How does it work?
Invisalign uses a system of clear aligners that are custom designed based on impressions of your teeth. You will get a complete digital treatment plan that will map out your treatment from start to finish. Invisalign aligners are made with SmartTrack material for comfort and predictability. Every aligner throughout your treatment will gradually move your teeth into position by exerting gentle pressure. Treatment time will vary based on your specific issues and cosmetic goals.
How Invisalign Treatment Works
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
- Invisalign is made to be convenient and virtually invisible.
- Your life will not be interrupted as you can continue to enjoy the foods and activities you love.
- Easier to brush, floss and take care of your oral health.
- Insurance may cover up to 50% of treatment cost.
- Established ScenicView patients get their Invisalign consultation and digital treatment plan at no cost.
What does Invisalign treatment cost?
Invisalign costs are comparable to traditional orthodontic treatment and in some cases may be less. Payment plans are available but vary with treatment length and needs.